Friday, March 12, 2010

Little things

     I have a great alarm system! Braden quietly enters my room and starts saying, "Brianne, WAKE UP!" The first few sounds aren't so bad but when he tickles, that's when the game is on. It's a game of strength even though I have none because I'm hardly conscious in the morning. I try to stop him but fail. I laugh because I can't stand it, he too good. Suddenly I heard a army coming down the stairs. My little sisters, Becca and Bethany have come to join the fun. They turned on the lights and start jumping on my bed. What a great trampoline! Truly I enjoyed this loud, jumpy alarm. There's no better way to wake up!

    It's the little things in life that really do make a difference. I probably would have slept in too late if it weren't for the kind effort from my siblings. This morning I got to say good bye to my grand parents before they traveled back down to St. George. They are currently serving a Mission and they hope that we would visit very soon. Yay roadtrip! When talking with them they both emphisised that these next few years are full of important decisions. Whether it is marriage or going on a mission one decision should stand out of the rest and that is going to the Temple. This took me back a little but as I thought about it more I realized that it is so true. The Temple is the House of God and He resides in there giving us knowledge, inspiration and peace. I notice in my life I need to visit there more often and feel His love. Return to the Temple!   

No comments:

Post a Comment